At The Bridge Church we seek to ensure a safe environment for all those who participate in our Church ministries. We comply with all of the Anglican Diocese Safe Ministry policies, these can be found at safeministry.org.au
All our Leaders have current working with Children’s checks, are trained to work with children by our Children’s and Youth Pastor and have completed Safe ministry training.
For leaders commencing in any ministry involving children, youth or vulnerable people, you must have
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- A current Safe Ministry Check
- A current Safe Ministry Training certificate
- Completed the Leadership application form, an interview with Children’s Pastor or Ministry team and reference checks.
Links for Leaders:
- WWCC (Link)
- Safe Ministry Training (Link)
- Leadership Application Form (Kids Church | Ignite Ministry)
If you have any concerns regarding safety of children, youth, vulnerable people or Church by the Bridge/St Augustine’s ministries or staff, you can contact :